Welcome to my coin collection gallery!
The coins I will collect are mostly Turkish, some foreign too.
There are things called grades in this page. They are the number for the condition of the coin.
Here's a rough list of the grades:
- MS / Mint State: No wear on the coin whatsoever.
- AU / About Uncirculated: Minor wear on high points of the coin. Luster is subdue.
- XF / Extremely Fine: Slight wear on the coin. Luster remains in protected fields.
- VF / Very Fine: Moderate wear on the coin. No luster left.
- F / Fine: Details worn away. Very worn coin.
- VG / Very Good: Deatils even more worn away. Rim is starting to merge with fields.
- G / Good: Very very worn coin. Almost no details left and rim is merging with fields.
- AG3 / About Good: Coin almost has no detail. Rim is practically merged with fields.
- FR2 / Fair: Coin almost has no detail. Rim is merged with fields. Larger details, date and mintmark barely elligible.
- PO1 / Poor: Coin practically has no detail. Larger details, date and mintmark barely elligible.
Go here to see the mint sets I have!
Go here to see the mint errors I have!
25 Kuruş from 1956 in XF45 grade.
1 Kuruş from 1941 in MS62 grade.
25 Kuruş from 1936 in F15 grade. My first silver coin I owned!
1 Lira Ayasofya commemorative from 2020 in MS64 grade.
Wanna see higher quality images? Click on the images to see a high-res version.